Step 1: Preparing a Ledger device for operation
1. You've initialized your Ledger device. Note: WX.Network supports Ledger Nano S, Ledger Nano X and Ledger Blue models.
2. The latest firmware is installed.
3. Ledger Live is ready to use.
4. Google Chrome, Firefox browser or WX.Network Desktop app is installed.
5. A seed (24-word recovery phrase) of your Ledger device is saved.
Note: learn this article if you lost access to your Ledger device.
Step 2: Install the Waves app on the Ledger device
1. Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
2. Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
3. If asked, allow the manager on your device by pressing the right button.
4. In the Ledger Live catalog, find the Waves app and click Install.
The installation window will appear and your Ledger device will display Processing... then the app installation will be finished.
Step 3: Open the Waves app on your Ledger device
- once the Waves app is installed, use the left or right button to find it on the dashboard.
- press both the left and the right buttons simultaneously to launch the Waves app.
Step 4: Import account into WX.Network via Ledger
Just follow the step-by-step instructions below to import/register the account associated with the Ledger device.
1. Make sure your Ledger device is connected, unlocked, other cryptocurrency apps are not running and not intercepting the connection between Ledger and WX.Network wallet. The Ledger Live must be closed as well.
2. Open Waves app on your Ledger device
3. Launch WX.Network app
4. If you are using WX.Network for the first time, read the welcome information and click the Continue button (left image).
4.1. If you already have an account in WX.Network, then click the logout icon at the top right corner during the passcode stage (right image).
5. In the next stage, please make sure you have done all the steps from the screen:
6. If all steps have done correctly, the model of connected Ledger device appears on the screen. Tap on it to continue.
7. Next, you need to make sure that Waves app is launched on your Ledger device. If so, click the Continue button.
8. In the next window, choose the account avatar that affect the Waves address of the account and its ID.
Note: save the Account ID, it would be needed for importing this account.
8.1. After choosing account avatar and saving Account ID, click on the Continue button.
9. Finally, you need to confirm account creation on your Ledger device and shazam! Youк account is created!
If you have any questions related to WX.Network , feel free to contact us via customer support.
tags: mobile import creation account ledger nano blue wx network newbie